A NEW ME



I chose to follow my passion,
I chose to follow my dreams,
I didn’t allow the opinions of others get the best of me.
I created my own world,
Introduced my own rules and principles.
I became a new me, my former being died when I chose to be different from everyone else.
I decided that everything around me would change including my personality.
I refused hanging around with people who did not add any importance to my life.
I chose to stay away from those who were being parasitic other than symbiotic.
I abstained from people who were been selfish, thinking of themselves alone, and do not care of those around them.
I stopped associating myself with those people whose aim was only to benefit from you and not give you anything back in return.
I have come to realize my existence on earth.
I found my destiny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Popular Kenya Preacher, Lucy Natasha advices singles to remain so until this is meant, reveals secrets (full details)

Sex, Love, Money, and Relationship: Building a Sustainable Union

4 Reasons to Quit an Abusive Relationship